Increase your swimming ability and reach your potential with Squad Training at Genesis
At Genesis Aquatic Centre, our Squad program is designed in the best interest of each individual for their long term development and athleticism.
We have implemented a Dryland Program starting at our Development Squad level to enhance the individual’s ability to perform tasks technically correct. Our program is skill based where we strive to always improve technique and fitness while allowing an individual to achieve their goals.
Squad Coaching availability
- Squads run Monday to Thursday in the morning and early evening.
- Squad sessions run on Friday and Saturday mornings.
Why Choose Squad Coaching at Genesis Aquatics Centre?
- World class coaches
- 25m outdoor heated pool
- Swim up to nine sessions per week
- Integrated dryland development program for Developments Squad
- Our squad program is broken up into 4 x 12 week blocks, these blocks operate based on state school terms & 2 weeks holidays.
- All squad swimmers are able to attend from 1 – 9 session per week, as the fee structure is calculated weekly.
- Upfront payments are to be made by week 2 of each term.
- We offer, fortnightly direct debit, bank transfer, EFTPOS and cash payment options.
- $22 per week
- Introduction to squad training
- $27 per week
- Next step up from Skills
- Continue to learn the basics of a squad environment
- $32 per week
- Development Squad teaches swimmers how to train, strokes and training protocols
- $35 per week
- Intermediate Squad continues to teach swimmers how to train
Senior Training Squad
- $42 per week
- Competitive level squad working towards competing at a high level