Learn the sport of triathlon with Genesis Triathlon Club
Genesis Triathlon is based at Genesis Christian College and provides expert coaching and training to members of all ages. The Genesis Triathlon Club caters for the sports of Triathlon including Duathlon, Aquathon, Cross-triathlon (MTB) and Triathlon and provides a structured training environment along with a club environment at events.
As part of Genesis Sports and Aquatics, swimming is based at the Genesis Aquatics Centre pool located on campus in Bray Park, Brisbane and running and cycling sessions typically depart from the College.
- $32 per week
- This squad focuses solely on skill development including running and cycling
Junior Triathlon Squad
- $37 per week
- This squad will improve running, cycling and swimming skills and will work on developing athletes towards competition at a local, regional and state level
Intermediate Triathlon Squad
- $42 per week
- This squad will continue to improve running, cycling and swimming skills and will work on developing athletes toward competition at a local, regional and state level
Senior Triathlon Squad
- $47 per week
- This squad includes athletes who are in Intermediate Squad or above at Genesis Aquatic Centre
- This squad will train triathletes toward regional, state and national level competition